We have the
Position: Jr. Consultant – Projects (Industrial Engineering)
Qualification & Experience: B. E. / B. Tech in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering having 1 – 2 years of experience in Industrial Engineering dept. of any Manufacturing / Processing / Engineering / Pharma / Service industry.
Location: Anywhere in India
Competencies & Skills required: Strong communication skills, presentation skills, flexible, open to learn, creative & innovative.
Good at computer & Internet.
Job profile: will handle any / all the following areas under the guidance of the Sr. Consultant / Project Lead.
- Manpower study & Optimization
- Method study, Time study & Work study
- Materials Management & handling system
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Facility Layout, Work flow analysis
- Process study, Methods Improvement
- Value Engineering
- Line balancing
- Wastage reduction
- Productivity improvement program
- Coordinate between internal (CEO / Directors / Sr. Consultants) and external (Clients) parties till the project and or assignment is completed
- Data collection, forms and reports collection, physical observation of the process & people at client organization (field study)
- Daily & periodical reporting and review meetings with senior management.